Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Completely Confused and Nervous


Finally I got a job. The job is related to teaching. Well, since I love teaching then I think it’s not gonna be hard for me to teach, and since I graduated from chemistry, so I teach chemistry for high school students.

So what makes me confused and nervous?
Well..I thought it was not gonna be so hard for me to teach chemistry for high school student, but in fact, yes it is hard enough until I got confused and nervous. All I have to do is keep learning chemistry, try to remember the lessons of chemistry for high school students, and do exercises.

And one day I decided to buy some chemistry books for high school. And thank God, I got them in cheap prices. But before I bought some other books, koibito told me that he still has his chemistry books at home.
“Let’s go looking for the books at home, shall we?”
“Ok”

And thank God again..he really still has them..Huff..Well at least by having those books in my arms I do not need to be completely absolutely confused or nervous, although I am still now..

Well ok then, keep learning, keep studying, keep practising, keep praying, and keep doing good things are the best actions I can do right now. Hope so..

Owh God..Hope I can make this through.. I have to..!!!

Ganbatte kudasai ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganbatte mesbe!!!
go mesbe go!!

 

mywannabee Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino