Saturday, January 31, 2009

Being A Perfect Teacher


When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a teacher. Why? It was because a teacher is able to give mark to his/her students. That was my reason. Funny, ha? For me yeah :D

And now, I am a teacher-chemistry teacher in a college of studying guide in Yogyakarta. I am a new teacher. And just like my post before, I got nervous and completely confused since I am a teacher in a well-known college of studying guide. The manager has warned us to prepare ourselves (me and other new teachers) as good as possible. He said that the students do not come there to look for the manager or the owner of the college, but they look for teachers. They need perfect teachers who can answer all of their questions that they do not understand or they do not know how to solve the problems. Well..accordingly, I need to be a perfect teacher.

The question is, can I become a perfect teacher who can answer all of their questions or to solve all of the problems given in a sudden?

Well..I am not really sure that I can be such a teacher. That is why I got nervous and completely confused. But then I realized that I cannot be like this for a long time. I need to be better so that I still can exist there, be one of the teachers there. So I need to re-learn all about chemistry for high school. Not only that. I need to learn how to teach in front of the class, how to communicate/interact with students, how to create comfortable situation at class, how to behave, how to perform, etc.

Yeah..This is life, and life is all about learning. There is no limitation to learn if there is still a willing to do so.

Ganbatte kuadasai!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semangat mes!!
hohoho
pastilah bisa jadi perfect teachernya

 

mywannabee Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino